Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cards!

I told you I've been busy...well, I got the big project done so last night while the kids were enjoying a video from the library, I got a few cards made! I have a lot going on this month, in terms of birthdays, weddings and other card-giving events. So whether I use these or just put these in my stock in place of what I give...I needed some cards! LOL!

This first one uses two challenges I haven't gotten to play with in a LONG time! The Whiff of Joy Wednesday challenge was to make a friendship card. I used Taylor's Cupcake Challenge for the card sketch. And discovered a really cute way to make a punched tulip! aww...!

Supplies: Stamps: Willow with Hot Chocolate (WOJ), Pocket Silhouettes Ink: Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, black Paper: Certainly Celery, Banbury DP (retired) Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Stamping Sponge, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon

This one uses Jen's Saturday Sketch For You To Try from *last week*... because it took til Friday night to get it done! haha! its a very simple card, but I like it.

Wanna know a secret? I scuffed the edges with ink because the clock stamp picked up ink on the parts that are supposed to stay white! Its the first time that happened and I am pretty sure its because I used a Stampin' Spot instead of a full size pad. Thank goodness for easy fixes!

Supplies:

Stamps: Sense of Time Ink: Night of Navy Paper: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White

It was fun to make some cards! Lots more challenges are posted today...!

Oh, and be sure to check Debbies blog, she has more fabulous blog candy!

7 comments:

  1. Cute cards Tanya....and great save on the clock card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sense of time stampset... I ordered it last month and haven't used it yet - love how you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beuatiful card tanja
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby cards sweetie, gotta love the little tulip! Gorgeous colours and fab layouts too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both card are fabulous Tanya, I love the sweet WOJ image and great design of your clock card. Hope your having a wonderful Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that clock stamp! You can use that for a lot of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch cards! - love the first sweet image and the clock images on the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...