Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Delayed pages

So I submitted pages for a new design team, for a new challenge blog! We had to do scrapbook pages with assigned themes and also feature stamping on each project. I wasn't chosen for the team but that's ok because I *did* get some blog candy... haha! And now I can show the pages I worked hard on, and kept hinting at, lol!! This one was for a monochromatic theme, and the page that will coordinate with THIS one from before. Supplies: Stamps: Taffy ABC, Sense of Time Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip Paper: Kraft, Vellum, Chocolate Chip card stock Accessories: Chocolate taffeta Ribbon, Chocolate Corduroy Buttons, Linen Thread, Hodgepodge Hardware (retired), chipboard And this one was for a vacation theme!
Supplies: Stamps: Whimsical Lower ABC, unknown firework stamp Ink: Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow Paper: Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Green Galore & Whisper White card stock Accessories: Red striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you for winning blog candy. Your pages are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages, Tanya. Looks like a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...