Sunday, May 3, 2009

A mini book!

So to kick off National Scrapbook month, I'm going to share a little family album...! I actually won this from Andrea. She made this for me more than a month ago (!!!) and it is fabulous and I feel bad that its taken me so long to get photos in it!!! THANK YOU ANDREA!!!!! Its an accordion style 6x6 book, with photos on both sides of almost every page. I decided to find pictures of us as a family and then print them all black & white. then I realized that if there is a family photo, there is usually a Christmas tree behind us! LOL! So take a peek...




5 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! It looks awesome with those adorable family pictures of yours....I knew it would...you have such a cute little family.

    I'm glad to see that you put it to use....Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness!! What a wonderful way to kick of Scrapbooking month. Tanya, this is truly a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just amazing sweetie, such a wonderful project x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya,

    Wow I really love these acordian books!!!

    Fun seeing the pictures too!! Great Job!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...