Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Do-Over!"

Ever feel like that? Well, yesterday was a day I just needed a nap. Husband up extra early...I went back to bed...one kid up too early...I brought said child to bed with me. Second child up too early, ok FINE, we'll go watch tv and I'LL sleep on the couch! ....yeeeah, that part didn't happen. But then the rest of the day comes and you just gotta keep plugging along....

I wanted to make a card and thought I'd combine some challenges. I liked kwerner's color challenge and I liked the WOJ sketch- easy combo right? Nope. I really didn't like having to color a cute WOJ image while restricted to certain colors. Hmm... So here was my first card attempt, and basically, I hated it. So I took it apart to see how to salvage the parts I did like.......

and HERE is the card I settled on. So I am missing the kwerner challenge (again) but I got my WOJ card done. LOL

Hmm. Its okay and definitely better than the first one. So, there you have it. And then I got slammed with allergies so lets NOT do the whole day over...just the card. *wink*

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the restrictions of the challenges. I always pulling cards to bits & changing stuff too lol :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a real tough colour challenge sweetie but you rocked it!! Love the 2nd card the argyle paper just finishes it off beautifully x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...