Monday, May 11, 2009

A few cards...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, either celebrating the mothers in your life, or people celebrating you! :) We had a mini-vacation so I haven't gotten much done, but here's some things from a week or so ago....! I was at my mom's recently and she needed a baptism card...

Supplies: Stamps: Pun Fun, All god's Children Ink: Basic Black, Lavender Lace, Barely Banana Marker, Sage Shadow Marker, Pretty in Pink Marker Paper: Barely Banana, Sage Shadow & Whisper White card stock

a wedding card...Supplies: Stamps: Congrats (retired), Artfully Asian (retired) Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Sage Shadow markers Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White Accessories: N/EE Buttons (retired)

and a graduation card! Supplies: Stamps: Little Layers Plus (retired), (...something about thoughts, that is also retired) Ink: Lovely Lilac Paper: Lovely Lilac, Basic Black, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: eyelet Edge Punch, White Grosgrain

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I especially love the little sheep - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the floral of the congrats card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! Love the classic and elegant designs on your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...