Monday, May 25, 2009

Counting Years

Happy Memorial Day! Today I have a card using Jen's SSFYTT and the OCC challenge to use a phrase as the focal point (I think it was supposed to be your favorite phrase and I use this one a LOT)- both from this weekend. I have a lot of masculine card events coming up...not just Father's day, but my husband and son's birthdays, and my dad and brother's birthday (which is not as close as one might think til you look at what my life will be like between then and now, lol!) I think this card would be best as a birthday card...and here it is! I am loving this Sense of time stamp set for masculine cards!! Jen wanted some kind of detail on the side so I did piercing, and here's a close-up. Supplies: Stamps: Sense of Time, Its Your Birthday (retired) Ink: Basic Gray Paper: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Clear Buttons, Baja Breeze double stitched ribbon, Mat Pack, Silver Cord (retired)

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Love the pierced border! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that quote. So very true. And I like what you did with the paper poking. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...