Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slacker!

Not really! I worked really hard on major stampy things last week and now I've got to focus on house and family, lol! Plus summer has all but started and that means my family is nuts... I will stamp something in the next few days, but I decided to use my stash of cards for events right now so I haven't done anything. I've checked the usual challenges and I like them...I just have to pay attention to my kiddos. So here is a card I did a few months back and never posted on my blog...! Fun huh? It was for a challenge on PCP...possibly in February? Anyway, Pretty simple...!

Supplies: Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes Ink: Black Paper: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Chocolate Chip & White card stock, Pretty in Pink Prints DP (retired) Accessories: Watercolor Wonder crayons, blender Pens, Red Hemp, 1/8 inch circle punch

2 comments:

  1. I have always loved that supcake stamp set, and never bought it. Your card turned out cute.
    Have fun with the family. Sometimes they just need our attention don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. The way you did the hemp looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...