Saturday, May 23, 2009

Final DT Pages

Here are the last two pages I did for the DT call. This one was supposed to be about Special Moments. That was a hard theme for me....most of what we scrap IS a special moment, in one way or another. We're capturing a moment we'll never return to but want to keep and remember. A reeally Special EVENT to me, would be like a wedding or a birth...but I've done those pages! lol! I had these pictures ready to be scrapped and it was certainly special to HIM, so that's what I did! Supplies: Stamps: ABC Alphabets- Upper and Lower, My ABC's Wheel Ink: Brilliant Blue, Basic Gray, Real Red, More Mustard, Glorious Green, Orchid Opulence, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black Paper: Brilliant Blue, More Mustard & Whisper White card stock Accessories: Spiral Punch, Earth Elements Brads, Mustard Ribbon, brights buttons (retired), Staples This last page was supposed to be a 12x12 layout about me. My daughter is the one with the 12x12 books so I decided to do an About Mommy page. Now of course, I have to do one for my son, and do one about Daddy for each of them too! :) But its ok, once I thought of it, I think it's a great idea to capture what their parents are like at a given time in their lives. Supplies: Stamps: Taffy ABC, Boho backgrounds Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red marker Paper: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink & White card stock, Berry Bliss DP (retired) Accessories: Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Jumbo Brads, Button latte, Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals (retired) The journaling says:
I love to go shopping with my mom- especially to the mall! My mommy likes to take us to fun, new places- and take pictures while we're there! My mommy likes to take walks My mom loves to scrapbook and stamp cards. She also likes to blog! My mom is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and a cub scout leader. Sometimes she has to work hard! My mom likes to be silly with us. My mom likes to find new old-movies for us to watch together! My mom likes to read- especially to us! My mom likes to sing to us and makes up funny songs! My mom likes daisies and frogs and lighthouses. My mom's favorite game is "Who can fall asleep the fastest?" She likes it when I win.
And there's a bit of a closeup of the stamping.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the stamping you do on your pages! It really brings it all together. Cute themes and "subjects"! Can't go wrong with those!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...