Friday, May 22, 2009

Double Challenge Page!

Yeay! This page puts me at my month's goal for scrap pages, AND it uses up two challenges from last weekend! I used the sketch from Jennifer Buck's Clean & Simple #8 and the colors come from the OCC color challenge! Its a super simple page and that's ok. My daughter was thrilled that I did it. It is her and my parents exchange student who lived with them for a year. My daughter doesn't understand why she went home and still asks regularly when she'll be back. uhh..... So it was good to get this one done for her. ETA: I'm still undecided for a title. I have a few thoughts that just don't quite 'capture' it. And I think it might end up with quite a bit of journaling too, beneath the flowers. Hmmmmm...... Supplies: Stamps: God's Beauty Ink: Regal Rose Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White Accessories: Mat Pack, Soft Subtles Brads, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Fairy Tale ribbon originals (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...