Thursday, May 7, 2009

Double the Bugs!

Ok, a couple quick blog candy pointers (and a new DT call!) and then on with today's projects! lol! Go HERE for Ila's blog candy and go HERE for and HERE blog candy, info on a new site and a DT call...!!! I wonder if I honestly have time...because I am VERY interested...!!! Seriously, joining that scrapbook goal group was the best thing for me! Check my page stats at the bottom of the side bar! I am so excited! I am getting pages done!!! YEAY! I printed off these pictures for both my kids' books, so you get to see double! lol! Supplies: Stamps: Bugs & Kisses Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery Paper: Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Red Hemp, Double circle punch Supplies: Stamps: Bugs & Kisses Ink: Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue Paper: Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White card stocks

1 comment:

  1. These pages are really darling!!! I love them!!! I really do hope you try out for our DT - what do you have to lose? So glad you are a follower, thanks so much for stopping by Tanya!!!! Can't wait to see your submissions *wink*

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...