Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daisy, Daisy

Ya know, sometimes you just have so many things to do that you just HAVE to take a break and make a card! At least, that's where I am at! So there! haha!

I liked the OCC Saturday challenge sketch this week, so that's what I played with. Plus I just got this sweetest girly stamp image ever, thru WishRAK, and I had to use her! She is named Daisy and I used daisy printed paper! FUN! haha! And to top it all off, I was so happy to have nice, new blender pens that I FINALLY got to play with! Yeay!

Supplies:

Stamps: Sugar Nellie-Daisy
Ink: Black, Chocolate Chip
Paper: So Saffron & White card stock, Summer Showers DP (retired)
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Soft Subtles Brads, Mat Pack

I am working on things, but I have many other things I've got to complete as well...and summers are always more than a little nutty around here... and I'm not ready yet! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - great card! Love how everything is daisies and matches so well. Definitely a beautiful girl stamp :P Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya what a precious card and design! LOVE the sweet image and colors!

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC!
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...