Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some things!

Sherri (over at Roses in my Heart) awarded me this fabulous award… The Lemonade Stand award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude! (I definitely try to be positive, but I never know how successful I am!) Sherri is so sweet, she’s given me awards a few times!

So here’s how this one works: To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award: - Comment on this blog. - Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog. - Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. - Link to your nominees within your blog post. - Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. - Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

From my stamping friends, I pick... Chelle (Painter Girl)

Eve (This is Bliss)

Heather (Heather’s Heavinly Stampations)

Susan (Rainy Day Creations)

Andrea (Just because I love to play)

These talented women leave such sweet comments for me, and brighten my day! They seem to always be looking for the bright side and I love to see what they’ve created! Those –to me- say good attitude and gratitude! THANKS LADIES!

But the person I think most deserves this award is my real-life friend Melissa. You can read her blog HERE. She goes thru way more than anyone I know (including 'virtual' friends) and she is constantly looking for the bright side. And she takes time out of her own life to uplift and help others! I truly admire her and think she personifies this award. So there! LOL!

Then, today’s stamp art (I use the term loosely right now, lol!) is this project…

I figure if I’m going to all the trouble to make 40 of these, someone better see! haha! I thought it would be quick and simple til I realized I used LINE stamps that need colored…oy! And I had about a day to do it...not the smartest plan ever.... haha!

8 comments:

  1. thank you!!! and, i think the award is very well deserved by you! you have been a continual source of inspiration and support!!!
    thank you, my sweet friend!
    chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tanya, thank you for the award.
    How sweet of you to include my in your 5 picks. I will post this to my blog as soon as I figure out who to nominate.
    Thanks again, you're a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your reward - I'd have to say that since I found you through a sweet message you left on my blog you definitely deserve it :) Took a peek through your blog - you have some GREAT projects - especially love the mini books you did for NSD - awesome job!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog Tanya!! I love yours and I see you are a scrapbooker as well as a stamper - I hope you do enter our DT call!! If there is stuff you have not shown on your blog that fits, send that!! Hope to see you over at SSS!!

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooops somthing happened and my comment half way done disappeard???

    You are the sweetest and kindest to think of me!!! I have always thought that cute Lemonade stand award was great!!!

    Thank You for thinking of me it means a lot!!!

    I love the scrapbook pages too, and I forgot to say on the post with the cute folded books I really like the red white and black colors of the photos and papers!!! I love that lace punch too I do not have it yet, but I always love to see what people make with it!!!

    Heather

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet yourself!
    Thanks for the kind words! Go for the DT call.......you never know until you try. And believe you me- I had plenty of no's. I was about to give up when one fell in my lap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tanya - you are definitely deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw-w-w thank you, Tanya. You are a sweetie. I truly appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...