Friday, August 30, 2013

Graduation!

Here's a second layout from my scrapping night. The pics are of my sister's high school graduation, and all the nieces and nephews managed to attend! (and no I am not the shortest...the bottom right photo is my parents children. I'm the oldest, but my sis is wearing reeeally tall heels and I was in flats, lol!)
This time I used Cheryl's EMS 47 sketch as my base, but I didn't quite follow it exactly. I used three different packages of DP and I think they blended very well. I colored in the butterfly and the flowers on the retired First Edition DP, and stamped the butterflies on the current I Am Me gray chevron print DP. I love it!
Supplies:
Stamps: ABC123 Sketch, Creative Elements
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride Marker
Paper: Pink Pirouette card stock, I Am Me DP, First Edition DP (retired), Sycamore Street (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...