Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Burst of Summer!

It is very warm around here now! Summer has so definitely arrived! We had a cold, rainy May and now it's just hot and dry. The news keeps saying it's at least 10* hotter than it should be so there you go. The heat is bleeding thru to my crafting because today I made a stack of cards that look a lot like summer to me! Lots of hot colors together and a big splash of white! So this:
became this! (along with the help of the June 3 sketch from Viva la Verve!)
Supplies:
Stamps:Let's Get Away
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay card stocks
Accessories: Let's Get Away Project Life Accessory Pack (washi tape) Butterfly Thinlits, Arrows Embossing Folder, Regals Candy Dots, Big Shot, Dimensionals

And then I ran out of Crushed Curry Candy Dots so I used some white. What do you think? Which is your favorite?
I think it's a happy card and my daughter fell in love with it too, haha! Praise is always nice to hear!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely summer! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the textured embossing and that fun washi tape! Thanks for playing along with VLV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and warm and beautiful cards, Tanya. Great design, too. I can see why your daughter fell in love with them. I actually like the white dots best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...