Friday, June 12, 2015

A full board!

So, the point of all the crazy stamping on Tuesday was that I needed to fill my display board before my event. I started by picking out which stamp sets I own that didn't show up on the board, then I went thru the colors and left the inks that aren't largely featured on the board. THEN I got to creating, haha! After I used up the latest sketches, I still had a few empty spots and today's card fills one!

I started by cutting the whole Hexagon Hive die in Basic Black card stock. Then a cut a section of it with Crushed Curry card stock, and used scotch tape to attach the Curry on the back of the Black. And then I stamped some happy images in a few of the spots! ...I just this second realized I filled them all in, haha.....! Anyway, I think the color combo is quite striking and it makes for a very happy card for my board!
Supplies:
Stamps: Honeycomb Hello
Ink: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black card stocks
Accessories: Subtles Candy Dots (So Saffron), Big Shot, Hexagon Hive die, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. It's fabulous! What a cool design... lovin the placement of the three candy dots.

    p.s. Got my order!! Now I'm doing the "happy"! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...