Thursday, June 4, 2015

Wedding Cards!

A couple nights ago I was invited to a stamping friend's house to just come stamp, and that is exactly what I did.
I needed some wedding cards over the next few weeks and I don't have anything current that works for a wedding, at all, but she did!! In fact I based these cards on ones she made in May! They're all basically the same card, but I switched up the colors and ribbon...and the exact stamps I used from the beautiful Everything Eleanor set!
Supplies:
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Big News
Ink: Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon
Supplies:
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Big News
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Basic Pearls, White Jute Ribbon
Supplies:
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Big News
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon, Dimensionals

And here they all are, side by side! What a great combination these sets are! Thanks Julie! *grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...