Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Choose Happiness!

Happy Wednesday to you! Well, one kid has learned to sleep in, haha, but the part I like best is they both let ME sleep in if I get to, so I'll take it!
I just have a quick post today... Today's card is one of those that I liked in my head a lot more than in reality...but I'm sharing it anyway. It features the new In Colors in kind of a fun way. I used the latest sketch from the Viva La Verve sketch blog for the boxy layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: Choose Happiness
Ink: Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Early Espresso
Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White & Tip Top Taupe card stocks
Accessories: Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. So soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...