Monday, June 22, 2015

June 2015 Paper Pumpkin!

Well, happy Monday to you! How was your weekend and Father's Day? We had a nice, productive weekend and got to see lots of family so I count all that as positives.

My latest Paper Pumpkin kit arrived last Thursday, and I got to play with it a little bit on Friday. I even messed up both cards, *giggle, and they still turned out cute! Take a look!
On the first card I forgot an entire panel, which would have helped me center the pennant design, but oh well- it still works nicely. hahaha!
And on the second card I had a hard time getting the stickers to fit, I forgot the stamped greeting, and after I had it all put together (and pulled apart a few times) I realized I probably should have turned the white panel the other direction to make it fit easier....hahaha!!
Clearly, I was busy doing five things while making these cards!
I think it's a fun kit tho and I see a lot of potential for future projects. The kit is designed for four cards of each design, plus the matching envelopes. I'll tell you a secret- I see no reason to line the entire envelope with the pretty paper, I trimmed off a good portion to use later!
Are you a subscriber yet?? You should definitely consider it! I love getting these fun kits every month!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...