Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Quick and Cute!

Since we just had Father's Day, my stash of masculine cards was diminished! I have seen this idea on Pinterest quite a lot lately so I thought I'd give it a try with some of my favorite images for masculine cards! And to keep it quick, I used last week's Freshly Made Sketch.

First up, this watery ship card! I stamped the larger swishy square in the two corners in Soft Sky, then I stamped the smallest swish in the new Mint Macaron- but I stamped that one off first! I was surprised how 'dark' it looked next to Soft Sky! Then I used a phrase from the Let's Get Away Project Life (PL) stamp set! I can't wait to put that set to more use very soon!
Supplies:
Stamps: Work of Art, The Open Sea, Let's Get Away
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron
Paper: Soft Sky, Mint Macaron & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Subtles Candy Dots

And how cute is that?! I loved it so much I tried again with a few more colors!
Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Work of Art
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze
Paper: Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Whsiper White card stocks

So there you go- a fun, quick way to watercolor and add backgrounds to anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...