Tuesday, June 9, 2015

So Sweet!

I set a goal to get a lot of stamping done today! That means a quick post and back to stamping! Here's my first project! Simple and cute!
I used the latest Nacho Average Challenge for the layout and made this sweet card that has the approval of the little girls in my house today- the 3yr old even asked to take it home, haha! I liked the offset outline of heart over the patterned hearts.
Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Life
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzelberry, Memento Black
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Silver 1/8" Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the silver ribbon. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the 3 year old! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...