Thursday, June 11, 2015

Boys & Toys!

Today I have a two-fer! I wanted to play with the stamp set Boys Will Be Boys and a I thought few of the sketches worked for it! Since I couldn't decide, I used both, haha!

First up, the robot, which I've never used! I chose the Mojo Monday sketch for this guy, and some very bright, little-boy colors!
Supplies:
Stamps: Boys Will Be Boys
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Pacific Point, Cucumber Crush
Paper: Pacific Point, Real Red, Cucumber Crush & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Oval Punch, Stars Dies, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Blender Pens

Next, I've got this fun lego card, using the same sketch as yesterday, from the Clean & Simple blog, and I used some of the same colors, throwing in a few more bright shades! You know the legos is why I bought this set, right? haha.... This card is super simple except for the fussy cutting "outside the box", which I love the look of much more than the doing.... hee hee....
Supplies:
Stamps: Boys Will Be Boys
Ink: Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush & Whisper White card stocks

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are positively adorable. I think I might need that set for my boys! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...