Monday, June 15, 2015

Playing with old stuff....

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! Saturday was rough at my house but Sunday was packed with fun that looked like this:
Yep, family picture date with my parents family! Plus a yummy dinner and homemade ice cream!

So, remember THESE graduation cards I posted last month, and the fact that the retired product lives at my mom's house? She has needed a few more cards made, and since the current stuff is all at my house (so I can fill my board...) everything at her house is retired! (except card stock and some inks and markers....) And since that is what I have made, that is what I have available to share! Just know you can't order it.... So here we go....!

First, I made this birthday card today, for my mom to send my aunt. I used the latest CAS Sketch as the jumping off point, but it might not be totally clear how I used it. The three items are obviously the two frogs, and the greeting, which is washed out in the sunshine, but shows up nicely IRL.
Supplies:
Stamps: Unfrogettable (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Summer Sun (retired)
Paper: Whisper White & Summer Sun card stock (retired), Prints Pack DP (retired)
Accessories: Lucky Limeade baker's twine (retired), Watercolor Wonder crayons (retired), Blender Pens

Next, I made two wedding cards, both using the Viva La Verve May 2 sketch. These are for my two cousins getting married, and my mom is making a denim quilt for each of them- perfect for picnics and fireworks! The colors in the cards came completely from the quilts, so that's kind of fun! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Ever After (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Ballet Blue (retired)
Paper: Very Vanilla & Ballet Blue(retired) card stock, Ginger Blossom DP (retired)
Accessories: Vanilla Flower Trim (retired) Glue Dots

And here's the quilt it goes with:

And here's the second wedding card...
Supplies:
Stamps: The Art Of Life (retired), Ever After (retired)
Ink: Hello Honey, Night of Navy, Green Galore (retired)
Paper: Night of Navy & Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Dreams DP (retired)

And here's the quilt it goes with! 
That's all for today, but hopefully tomorrow I'll get more current stamping done to share! :) Til then...! 

2 comments:

  1. First of all the family pics are wonderful!! Looks like you had great weather for it, too.
    The birthday card is darling. I always loved that cute set... was one of the first SU sets I purchased. Both of the wedding cards are gorgeous. Love how you matched the colors with the quilts. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...