Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Choose Happiness

Remember I set a stamping goal yesterday? I totally reached it! Wahoo! *grin
This card helped me use up Dimensionals?? haha... Really, I'm featuring the new In Color Delightful Dijon. I'm not sure how much I love it, but it works together really nicely with Cajun Craze and makes for a great autumny color combination! And for the layout I used the latest Clean & Simple sketch.
I also used the Hardwood background stamp to add a bit of texture, but this time I used an old technique- to lay the card stock on top of the stamp, and "walk" your fingers across it to get a subtle touch of background stamp. I really like how it turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Petite Petals, Choose Happiness, Hardwood background
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze & Delightful Dijon
Paper: Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Neutral Candy Dots (chocolate chip), Regals Candy Dots (cajun craze)

And come back tomorrow for even more!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...