Thursday, June 18, 2020

A Little Unique!

Wellllll, this is one of those cards that worked better in my head. But that's okay- one more done, haha!
This time I used the colors from SUO Challenges, and the sketch from TGIF Challenges. I thought about having the flowers going down the side like the sketch shows, but I decided the word fit better having the flowers at the top, so there they are! Also this card features a new catalog bundle- the stamps and the punch come together for a 10% discount!
and, darnit! That smudged dragonfly was fine, but it kept trying to rain the day I made this, and every time I'd go outside to take a picture of my cards it would spit just enough that I had to go back in. Apparently it got the card one of the times! I didn't even notice til I uploaded it here!
Supplies:
Stamps: Field of Flowers
Ink: Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Petal Pink, Soft Suede card stocks
Accessories: Flowers for Every Season ribbon pack

4 comments:

  1. What a cool layout, and use of our colors! I didn't even notice the dragonfly, lol. Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and I love the orientation you chose!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and love your sketch! Thank you so much for participating with us at SUOChallenges.com. A new challenge will be up tomorrow and we hope that you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cute! Sorry the mist got to your card, it still looks cute and I wouldn't have noticed the blurry dragonfly if you hadn't said ;) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for our new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...