Monday, June 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop: Making a Splash

Hello again! Happy June! Summer is here! Ohhh how I hope we continue to improve around here and move in to "green" so that the world is much less shut down! I have plans ready in case we can't do much, but we'd love to do the plans that involve a lot more...! Fingers crossed!
In the meantime, we have a blog hop to kick off your summer celebrations! Our theme this month is Making A Splash, and whatever that means to each one of us. That says water to me, so I pulled out my Sailing Home stamp set, combined it with the color challenge from Color Throwdown, and made this for you!
(Okay, I picked Balmy Blue instead of turquoise and that is a softer blue, but I think it still works)
Supplies:
Stamps: Sailing Home
Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue
Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Clear Epoxy Droplets

Now hop on over to Libby's blog, and then hop thru the whole group to see what we've created to inspire you! And leave us your thoughts- everyone enjoys feedback!
And when you're done hopping, why not make a card of your own to mail out? Sending a card to someone makes their day and yours. Spreading happiness and kindness spreads love and that is how we make a difference in our own corner of the world. Send someone a hug this week!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's June already! I love your card - I am not a sea/beachy person so I struggle with this stamp set...but I love the images. Thanks for sharing this idea, I can easily re-create it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card design. Love the texture of the torn cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...