Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Easter Pages

I have been away from the computer a bit, so I missed blogging yesterday. But really I have tons of scrapbooking, so even if I don't get to make cards soon, I still have plenty to share!
Let's stick with this holiday theme that I started on Sunday, haha... So today it's Easter! Since I was doing sooo much scrapping for my son, I went thru my entire DP stash, which is...huge. *ahem. And I found this great, albeit really old, Simply Scrappin' kit that is so perfect for boy pages! I think I used it twice, but obviously, definitely here.
Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Pool Party, Bandstand Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired)
Accessories: Bandstand Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...