Monday, June 22, 2020

June's Paper Pumpkin!

Happy Monday! This post is full of HAPPY!
I put together the entire Paper Pumpkin kit the very day it arrived! I never do that (refer to last post) haha, but I felt this would be a great one to send out right about now. This kit made two each of four cards.

This time, I happened to grab the "wrong" card base, but it still works. 
This time I left off the suns that are made of the same oil-painted DP as the card bases above. I liked the gold sun!


This particular kit was designed so that you can send off the box, decorated and full of something happy for someone else entirely. So this time, there's even more extras left over!
What are you doing to share sunshine in your corner of the world? Now's a good time to send a card to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...