Wednesday, June 10, 2020

New Toys!

Happy Wednesday! I haven't blogged for a few days but I have emailed out my newsletter and updated on facebook...

Today I have lots of new stuff, wrapped into one little card! I used the latest sketch from Fab Friday, along with two new colors, one new DP, one new ribbon and one new punch! FUN! The only thing "old" is the greeting and that is because my son still needs thank you notes!
Supplies:
Stamps: A Good Man
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee, World of Good DP
Accessories: Flowers for Every Season Ribbon (the twine), Lovely Labels Pick A Punch, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Oh fun, Tanya - love these cool blues - it reads as very nautical to me! Simple and perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thank you card...especially if you need multiples! I like the bit of gold foil and the understated label. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the layering. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...