Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Boats for Father's Day

I got a card made, and like almost everything I've been making lately, it's for a guy! It's Father's Day this weekend, and my son still needs a few more thank yous. There will be a girly card tomorrow tho. haha!

So for today's card I used the color challenge at Sunday Stamps, along with the card sketch on Splitcoaststampers this week. The DP and the twine just retired but everything else is current. And I really like the pop of Terracotta Tile! I haven't played with that color very much!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sailing Home, Well Said
Ink: Terracotta Tile, Balmy Blue
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Night of Navy & Whisper White card stocks, Come Sail Away DP (retired)
Accessories: Lovely Labels Pick A Punch, Smooth Sailing Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Navy/Sahara Sand twine (retired), Big Shot (retired)

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Tanya - you really do this pretty lighthouse justice, even in our fun colors! A perfect Father's Day card! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect masculine card! I love the two-tone lighthouse image, and great use of embellishment twine. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, I love this lighthouse and the DSP for your background. Great masculine card! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...