Thursday, June 11, 2020

3.5 months

Today we're back to scrapbook pages. Because I have TONS. haha....
This one was obviously made for my youngest. She was so excited I made another page for her! She has also taken to asking to use my camera "so that I have pictures to put her in scrapbook....." like that's something I need.... hahaha!! It is so not.
Anyway, I loved how these pictures turned out and I used a Stashbuster Challenge for this layout. I used circles, stamps and sequins, and two different DP. And I used Calypso Coral and Blackberry Bliss ink to do a watercolor wash on watercolor paper, then I stamped the camera and fussy cut it out, and I die cut the number 3 out of the same paper.
Supplies:
Stamps: Capture The Good (retired)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Stazon Black
Paper: Pretty in Pink (retired), Shimmery White card stocks, Wildflower Fields DP (retired), Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit (sequins) (retired), Big Shot, Large Numbers dies (retired), Circle Dies (retired), Watercolor Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...