Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Crazy Simple

Since today marks the start of the new Marching Band season in this house, it's a good day to share some band scrapping I did, cramming to get my son's senior year scrapped. (there is a TON of band...) And that was a good thing too because now the school is saying they might not get their yearbooks til August! And since these pages are so incredibly simple I'll share more than one, haha.... You can click on them to make it bigger and maybe see it better.

This layout uses pictures the teacher shared on facebook from Band Camp week. This page was for a challenge and I used the strips of DP to represent a fence, and I used the theme of the challenge as the title for my page! The journaling that is wonky on the first page are what the teacher wrote about each day. The paragraph on the second page is what my son had to say about it.
Supplies: 
Paper: Night of Navy card stock, local scrapbook store
Accessories: Navy/Sahara Sand twine
Font: Title: 1942 Report, Journaling: Narkism

And this layout is the performance for the parents and potluck dinner held at the very end of the week above! I was glad a green background worked because I literally ran out of 12x12 blue card stock by the end of his book, ha!
Supplies:
Paper: Garden Green card stock
Accessories: Glitter Enamel Dots
Font: Enviro

I've still got lots more to scrap and my littlest keeps asking to use the camera to take pictures so I have something to scrapbook for her...! (more pictures are the LAST thing I need!) What are you making right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...