Saturday, June 20, 2020

Paper Pumpkin for Father's Day!

It was a rough week and I was getting desperate, haha... so! Old Paper Pumpkin kits to the rescue! Yeay!!

This one was from June of 2016


This one was from July of 2017 and I finally used it all up (using the same words as from the above kit)
 by making one final Thank You card with it!
No, actually I have this much left...! I might punch some dies or something out of the left over sticker-paper....or I might toss it in a few months, LOL.
Anyway, I finally got those Father's Day cards in the mail, and I am so glad I had Paper Pumpkin kits still stashed ready to make quick and easy masculine cards with!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great Father's Day cards, Tanya. Those masculine cards can be so tough to make, but you did a fab job with them!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...