Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Swim Pages!

Today's the day!! The brand new catalog begins at noon today!! If you don't already have a copy in your hot little hands, I'll link it up right at noon for you here on my sidebar!
~~~
That was a bunch of cards over the last few days! Now let's go back to scrapbooking! I must say, I keep all my alphabet sets specifically for scrapbooking. And I love using up my huge stash of retired DP for scrapbooks too! Last time I posted a page it was for the swim banquet. Here are some of the pages that got him there....

This one was for a challenge to use something transparent like windows (clear droplets), trim (twill tape) and paneling (the three strips of DP down the side). I also pulled out another old technique- stamping on the ribbon!
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, I Am Me DP (retired)
Accessories: Clear Epoxy Droplets, Twill Tape (retired), sticker from the local store

This was just a page I made work for one of their overnight swim meets.
Supplies:
Paper: Basic Gray, Sunshine & Sprinkles DP (retired)
Accessories: Glitter Enamel Dots (retired), White Perfect Accents (retired), stickers from the local store
Journaling Font: Throw My Hands Up In The Air

It's been fun getting all these events done for him. I'm glad I trained him to take a lot of photos, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...