Friday, June 5, 2020

Snow Pages

Today, while it's hot, we'll play with some snow, haha. These two pages are for different kids, and are of different snow storms, but they use the very same (RETIRED) stamp sets, so I'll combine them today.
I worked on my son's scrapbook many days recently, and every time I had the scrapbook stuff out, my youngest would ask me to make a new page for her. So when I did, and she tried to show her daddy, she was very exasperated that he would stop and look at older pages- she just wanted him to see the new one!! Since school has ended, I've done a couple layouts for her.
Supplies:
Stamps: Bundle Up (retired), Whimsical Upper (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Very Vanilla, Granny Apple Green card stocks
Supplies:
Stamps: Bundle Up (retired), Whimsical Upper (retired)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Purple Posy, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Metallic Sequins (retired)

What have you been making this week?

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see how the stamp set looks so different in different colors :) Cute pages!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...