Saturday, June 13, 2020

Swim Pages!

I think we can finish up the swim pages today...
The first layout was done in March. I went to this meet.
This page was done in May, in my cram session. This was his very last high school swim meet, and we all went to it, even tho it was held over an hour away. I think we've made it to this meet every year... and this is the first time I'm getting the event scrapped...
This was the state meet, which only a few people on the team get to participate in, so he took the pics himself.
The title stamps and the DP are all long-retired Stampin' Up! supplies, but the swim themed stickers come from the local scrapbook store. And I used the same typed font (called Throw My Hands Up In The Air) for all the swim pages, which is funny because I made a point to mix them up with band pages...
Anyway. There's three more shared. I hope you get to create this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...