Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Grandma

Change in schedule..you can see the rest of the card class later this week. I wanted to get this post up... So, three or four years ago, my dad got two photos printed off...made a copy for each of us kids, to have photos of his parents. I have wondered forever what to do with them to make them "special" and not lost... I did scrap a page for my brother of them, but I wasn't thrilled with how that page turned out. So yesterday I used Jennifer Buck's Clean and Simple layout. I think it worked great for the photo of my grandma! I wanted something simple to keep the focus on the photo, but also something that conveyed the time and a little about who she was. She must have loved pink...seems to me both her bathrooms were pink and her bedspread was too. The little white journaling note will be where I write the year the photo was taken. Supplies: Stamps: Classic ABC (retired) Ink: Cranberry Crisp (retired) Paper: Whisper White & Cranberry Crisp (retired) card stock, Parisian Summer DP (retired) Accessories: Misc pink satin ribbon, SS Brads
I set a goal to do 12 pages in April. I am up to 3. That means I have a LOT of work to do...at least its my favorite kind of work! lol In other news, you know I love those Whiff of Joy stamps.... well, I am totally entering to win a summer stamp kit, and you can too! Check out my sidebar and Katharina's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...