Friday, April 17, 2009

Eternal winter...

is making me absolutely crazy. its snowed hard two days this week, rained most of the day yesterday and every thing is muddy and gray. I am usually one to be grateful for the water because I can't stand living in drought conditions. But its April 17th and still winter...lets move on now! We have Spring Break right now, and between a sick child AGAIN and the obnoxious snow, this one is not quite as fun as last year... But since I have a big card class tonight and have spent the last two evenings prepping, today will be spent with my kids. We might play some games or do some puzzles...I don't know. But something FUN is definitely required.

In the meantime, here is a new, SPRING card to show, now that I've given it to my friend, lol! It was for a challenge on SCS to use soft yellow, soft blue and soft brown, and also uses the sketch from OCC last week. Supplies:

Stamps: Pick A Petal, Sending Happy Thoughts Ink: Close to Cocoa Paper: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa Accessories: Word Window Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, N/EE Buttons (Retired!) So, HAPPY SPRING!!!! Hope its sunny where you are... lol

3 comments:

  1. Great loking card - Tanya!!! I haven't used this Petal Set in a long, long time...but I'm glad you used it on your card :)!!!

    Thnk you so much for playing the OCCC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your petals fill the space and spill right off from the front. Beautiful card, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. snow happens especially there when we went to the Temple apr 10 1974 it snowed almost a foot but it was a beautiful day because all our family was there Leon and Glade were witness so the snow did not matter until we got to SLC and they had not cleaned our room buts thats another story love Paul & Sharol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...