Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Clean & Simple!!!

As I was browsing my blog list yesterday I came across Jennifer's scrapbook layout for a Clean And Simple page. LOVED the layout! But I don't do too many pages with only one photo (...because I take so many of each event!!!) Then I remembered a picture of my son that I have always wanted to do something special with, to showcase the stinkin cute "squish face" he used to make...and when you only have one photo on the page and keep the rest simple- that photo really IS the main focus! So here's my little Squish Face! Awww....! Love it! Supplies: Stamps: none Ink: none Paper: Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue & White card stock, Rock Star Simply Sent Card Elements Kit Accessories: EE brads, Spiral PunchAnd if you like blog candy (lol) check out this post: Elisabeth Bell (an illustrator for Whiff Of Joy Stamps!) has an AWESOME give away! Or, don't check it out and better my chances.... haha!

4 comments:

  1. Lovin' the "squish face"!! lol Darling picture.. wonderful page, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout hun but I LURVE the squishy face - that sure is just too stinkin cute - what a babe!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Tanya. Got here from SCS...I just wanted to let you know that your signature has an extra http so it won't open correctly. You might want to correct it so more people can find ya! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest! What an adorable 'squish face' and this is the perfect layout to showcase it! :) Thank you so much for playing! Hugs & :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...