Friday, April 3, 2009

April Stamp News & a Sketch!

Wow, ok, its official...I am tossing my computer out the nearest window....! I have had SO MANY problems today! UGH!

Anyway, here is my latest business news, and be sure and check the side bar for the latest updates!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there anything more fun than getting a hand-stamped card in the mail? Don’t you love knowing that you can brighten someone’s day by sending a card you made yourself? This month’s promo "Get Connected" is all about that! I’m sure you’ve all noticed the single stamps found in the back of the catalog…! Well, until April 30, for every $40 of merchandise you order from the Occasions Mini, you may choose any of the items on page 208 for FREE! That includes two quick kits and eight single stamp images, perfect for making cards! (Some of these stamps are also wonderful for scrapbooking) This promotion is limitless, for every $40 you spend (from the Occasions Mini) you earn a free item!

Any one who hosts a workshop of $150 or more may also select any thing on page 208 FREE. But its always a nice time to host! :D

There’s another great promotion running, if you have ever considered e a demonstrator. Until April 30, you can sign up with a Three-Easy-Payments plan! That means you’ll spend $66.33 during April, May and June and get going on your business in April! This is a really great way to get started because you can use the income you earn to help pay for your starter kit!

I do have a couple more spots in my Stampers 10 club if you still wanted to join. Just let me know before April 15 so we can add your order!!! If you aren’t interested in joining the club but still want to place an order, I will be sending in an order on April 15, so let me know by then!

My 35 Card Class is scheduled for April 17 in Honeyville. I do need your RSVP and fee before then so that I have the supplies ready for you. That needs to be to me no later than April 10. This is a wonderful time to stock up on cards for those events that sneak up on you! You can make them all birthday cards, thank you cards, etc, or choose from a variety of greetings. If you would like to host this same class yourself (rather than travel to Honeyville), simply find four friends who would attend and we’ll get it scheduled!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for a quick sketch entry: I wanted to use this stamp set for Charmaine's sketch (from Beate's design team) and I love to use it with the emboss resist technique. I'm just not convinced this is the best color combination ever... haha

Supplies: Stamps: Fresh Cuts ~

Ink: Versamark, Ruby Red, So Saffron, Baja Breeze ~ Paper: Ruby Red, So Saffron, Baja Breeze ~ Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, EE Brads, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

4 comments:

  1. THis is just gorgeous, Tanya! I think the colors are awesome! :) Thanks for playing with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning!
    LOVE it Tanya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some absolutely adorable cards on here! Just thought I would tell you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...