Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Scrapbook Style- Analyzed!

Check this out! I stumbled upon THIS blog and she had a quiz found HERE, which of COURSE I had to play with! lol!!! My result was that I am definitely a BLUE scrapbooker:
You are a traditional scrapbooker for the most part. You probably started scrapbooking to document your children or grandchildren's lives. You prefer multiphoto layouts, and most of your pages feature your family. You favor classic designs and products, and you may organize your albums chronologically. sounds about right, doesn't it? Family, documenting (tho I started with my own life- I was fifteen!), and I used to only scrap chronologically. Now, I take whatever photos I am interested in playing with (and have supplies on hand for!) and then put it in the album chronologically later. :D And in case you weren't sure, here's another page I got done, entirely of my own design (...just like all 700 pages before I heard about sketches, lol!) Supplies: Stamps: Choo Choo (Occasions Mini, check it out) Right on Track wheel (also in the mini!), Letterpress ABC (retired) Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White

3 comments:

  1. guess you will have to explain sketches to me because I don't get it. What is the difference?

    Cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy little blogger!
    I am going to check out this link right now!
    Thanks for sharing Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love trains!! lol This is an adorable page!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...