Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Girly-girl Birthday

I have a bunch of cards I really need to get made, but I have sooo much going on! I keep adding to my to-do list instead of crossing things off...! But last night I did get this card made, for my little princess of a girl.

She is in love with princess-y attire and considers all dress shoes "glass slippers". She got princess dress-ups for Christmas but she's so darn tall for her age that her feet are naturally long, and too long for the 'glass slippers' she got. They're made of fabric so they're stretched out and totally worn out already. So for her birthday this week she's getting two pairs of plastic dress up shoes! I think that's going to be the highlight of the day... lol! So This is the set I had to use for her card! :D

I showed her the two shoe images and asked which one she liked the best. She pointed to the top ones and said "The pink ones". Um....are they pink? Ok, I can do that... lol! Jen's Saturday SFYTT was perfect for using ALL the images! I got to use a bunch of bling and even some crystal effects to make the "glass slipper" glassy and shiny! Yeay!

Supplies:

Stamps: Humor in High Heels

Ink: Black, Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Whisper White card stock Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Chunky Sprinkles Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Crystal Effects, Fire Square Rhinestone Brad

5 comments:

  1. this is super cute! great use of this set! the color combo is fun also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute when they are little and into "girly" things....BUT when they get older and the "girly" things start to cost more, well... then we get into trouble.
    Your card is really cute and perfect for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Tanya!
    Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute sweetie, love the pink and yellow colour combo, delish!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya,

    I have been wanting this set for a while now!!! I love the colors you used and wow all the sparkle makes me want it even more!!!

    I love this card and the layout is adorable!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...