Tuesday, April 21, 2009

35 Card Class Part 1

The title says it all, I believe... lol

Since I cut the supplies for 350 cards in the last week and a half, I thought I'd share THAT! So here I have some...more tomorrow! (a few of these have images I did not offer in the class becuase they are so long retired. However, these exact cards were made for a gift and since they are stamped, I am posting those, rather than all blank ones!)

Supplies: Stamps: Many, many misc greetings, current and retired! Ink: Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron Paper: Bella Birds DP, Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette & White card stock Accessories: Corduroy Buttons, Button Latte, Jumbo Brads, White Organza Ribbon, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Pretties Kit

2 comments:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...