Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two Cards

Between the allergies and the snow I am just not sure I am ready to tackle today! But here we go...! And we can definitely blame the snow for the lousy photos....

These cards are for a challenge on SCS. I still need to make two to complete the challenge....but I'll post what I've got done now. *wink*

First I did this one. I think its great for a masculine card but I'm pretty sure its going to be a thank you for a couple.

Supplies:

Stamps: Sense of Time Ink: Close to Cocoa Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Old Olive Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, wide Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo Brads

This second one is definitely a thank you! And much more spring-y!

Supplies:

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes Ink: bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa Paper: Bashful Blue & White card stock, Banbury DP (retired) Accessories: SS Brads Bev has some really great blog candy HERE. She has such wonderful designs on her blog, be sure and check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely - I love that time stamp - it's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...