Friday, April 24, 2009

Wedding Card

This card is based on Lauren's sketch, AND is entered in for her new design team!!! Hoping, hoping...!

Supplies:

Stamps: Ever After

Ink: Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink

Paper: Always Artichoke, Whisper White card stock

Accessories: Blender Pens, Latte Buttons, Mini Glue Dots

Its simple, but I like it a lot. Lauren is so creative and has great sketches, I love to play along! It would be awesome to be on her team with all the fun things she has planned! wow! Anyway, here's my try!

3 comments:

  1. YOu always do such pretty work!!!LOVE this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya this card is amazing the colors and that image is so adorable!!!

    I love the way you made it and the layout so so so pretty!!!

    This is one of my fave's of yours!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...