Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter!

Truly I haven't stamped anything til this evening. My nice, quiet, family weekend went a little bananas, but I got some photos printed so I could work on my April pages! (Typing this up late Monday night and as soon as I'm done I have to go tackle the 6 loads of laundry some silly person dumped on my bed. Oh wait...that was probably me....rats!) (edited to add correct challenge info!) I started this month off with Jennifer's CAS Sketch, plus I used the OCC Challenge to do an Easter project. ...you know, from last year! *wink* Tho I have several other years I could have chosen to work on.... THIS is why I need this group! LOL! So, Jennifer's sketch had a twist that you had to use stamping on your page. hee hee, here's my secret- I got into stamping because it was cheaper than stickers for scrapbooking! YEAY! That's a simple challenge for me! I loved her layout too because its unique, which is what I am looking for right now doing my pages. Anyway, here's the page, and I will add journaling later, beneath the title. Supplies: Stamps: Taffy ABC, Pick A Petal, All God's Children (retired) Ink: Perfect Plum, Basic Black Paper: Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum Accessories: 1/2 inch circle punch, Watercolor Pencils

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your page, Tanya! It's beautiful! What perfect stamps for your layout! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing! Hugs & :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya - this is one beautiful scrap-page!!! Don't feel bad I'm like 10 yrs behinde - LOL!!! At least you got done...LOL!!!

    Thank you for playing the OCCC with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwe this page turned out adorable gotta love all that pink!!! I used to not be a pink girl, but now I really do enjoy it alot!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...