Monday, April 13, 2009

Crazy, crazy

truly. This weekend was soo crammed-packed with things going on, and I had to get soooo much done in preparations! So my last few posts have been pre-typed, all done in one evening...maybe last Wednesday? So finally, a current post!

I made this card for my sweet MIL's birthday. It was a milestone birthday for her, so there was a HUGE party on Saturday. Ok, HUGE is an understatement. She herself has a posterity of 95- and-one-on-the-way, AND she is a twin so of course the party was combined!! So you can imagine the crazy crowd! :) It turned out to be a wonderful day for them, and I'm glad.

Supplies:Stamps: God's Beauty, Fresh Cuts Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango Paper: Apricot Appeal, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango Accessories: Mat Pack, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Our daughter was born on her grandma's birthday, and my sisters birthday is the day before, so we had another family party Sunday evening. here are the fabulous cakes my talented husband made and decorated for them! (Tinkerbell is not 'accurate' but its perfect for my very teenage sister. :) Plus she loved it, so that's great! LOL!)

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love that butterfly? I haven't played with the rest of the stamps in that set yet, but I love what you've done with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby did a great job on the cakes and I bet that party was amazing all those people!!! Your card is very appropriate and I am sure she really enjoyed it!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...