Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New layout

I got some more scrapbooking done! page two of this layout actually was done first. I based it on a scrapbook sketch on PCP (which I can't find now so I can't link it, SORRY!), and I was able to finish page one this morning! It really is a pretty simple page. If you click on the photo you can see it better. Supplies: Stamps: Nature Hike Jumbo Wheel (retired) Ink: Chocolate Chip ink cartridge, Always Artichoke Marker Paper: Always Artichoke & Summer Sun card stock, white printer paper Accessories: Fresh Fav Buttons, Mini Glue Dots!
In case the photo is too small even when you click it, the journaling reads:
During fall break 2007 we hiked Limber Pine Trail. Its a short hike with signs all along telling you about the plants around you and stuff like that. Well, ___ plowed into one, breaking her sunglasses and cutting her eyebrow. The glassed cracked right across her eye and that crack yanked out a section of hair from her eyebrow. The eyebrow hair is still in her glasses. And I think that if she hadn't been wearing them, the sign would have hit her directly in the eye, causing a LOT more (and permanent) damage. I was worried about stitches to her eyebrow anyway!
Just in case you ever need to count your blessings... you still have your vision, you did not need stitches, you healed up completely within a month.

2 comments:

  1. Tanya,

    I forgot to send you my address sorry I got your e-mail and it was fun to read I need to reply soon!!!

    Heather Schlatter
    4107 Sherwood Dr.
    Hutchinson, KS
    67502
    1-620-669-9218

    I am so excited you and my other blog buddy Kristin were the first two blogs I found other than Laurens which is what got me into reading blogs about a year ago now.

    Kristin had had 137 hits and had been blogging for about 2 months when I found her. She was picked today to be on Lauren's My Time Team!!! How exciting to sort of know some one that got picked by Lauren. I think I found you and her both trough doing Laurens sketch if I remember correctly!!

    I think your scrapbook page turned out great and I love the colors and the layout!!!

    Your journalling is very sweet!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout and I love your journaling!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...