Thursday, April 9, 2009

Teen birthday

I used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch for this birthday card. (It isn't my favorite card ever so I may try again since there's a contest involved and you can win Verve stamps... lol! I even know exactly which set I would pick!) But, I do think this card works well for the person it's meant for.
Yes, the rectangles on the front are hanging off, I did that intentionally. For one thing, the main image is a bit too big, so I set them off a bit, going for a hint of...dare we say, rebelliousness? hee hee! I wish the greeting lined up better too but ya know...what do you do? lol! Supplies: Stamps: Ipodabella (Stamping Bella stamps), Warmest Regards (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Paper: Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Basic Black, White card stock, Loves Me DP (retired!) Accessories: Black grosgrain ribbon, EE/N Buttons (retired), Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card babes, love that image and the colours you have used are so classy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is really great Tanya and I really enjoy that Bella!! I do not have her yet but I like her!!

    I also love the colors you choose and I still have some of tha DSP!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...