Monday, June 1, 2015

Blog Hop: Something Old, Something New...!

Happy Monday and helloooo Summer!
The new catalog begins TOMORROW!! I am so excited about it! The current catalog and Occasions Mini both end tomorrow, so just think how fun tomorrow's order could be! All three catalogs at once! haha! But for today's blog hop, we're focusing on the new stuff (and the stuff that is sticking around!)
So what do I have that's in the new catalog? Well, first up I'm showing off my new stamps and the new In Colors! I used last week's Mojo Monday sketch for this card and had some fun! I like the basket of flowers idea, and I added a bit of scribbling for a shadow...I'm not completely sure it worked out, but I like it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder marker, Cucumber Crush marker, Mint Macaron marker, Delightful Dijon marker
Paper: Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Banners Dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals

My inlaws are about to celebrate 65 years of marriage, which means we need to send them a card...this is one I might use for that. I used the Freshly Made Sketch for this card. Love that sentiment, and I'm glad it's sticking around! Aside from that, I used two new In Colors here. I think the Cucumber Crush (the leaves) is a perfect summer green! I thought it was a bit too much but I am reeeally liking it! And of course I like the softness of the Wisteria Wonder and the Mint Macaron.
Supplies:
Stamps: Feel Goods
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Elegant Eggplant card stocks
Accessories: Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Petite Petals Punch

Now, click below to hop on to Cheryl's blog and see what she has for you! Then hop on thru and leave your thoughts!
Then, figure out what you're going to order tomorrow when the catalog goes live! *grin!

5 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I love the Wisteria/Mint combo. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally thought the scribbling was part of the stamp until I read your post. I also love how you used the lacy ribbon on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet! I don't have either of these sets, I may just have to get them!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...