Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Gift

This Christmas gift is all because of generous people on Wish-RAK. I love this Bella stamp and it totally reminds me of my sister. But how many times can I make her a card using it?? So I asked for it with my very first Wish-RAK. It took two full months to get any, but I am now set for, um, life! She'll out-grow this phase before I ever run out of images! LOL! Therefore I decided to make a fun card "set" FROM her with this cute girl!
Beate has this fabulous box tutorial on Splitcoaststampers so that's where I learned how to make this nice box to hold it all!

And here's what it looks like, all ready to go for Christmas day! I just hope she likes it! LOL! Supplies:
Stamps: Priceless, Best Yet, Ipodabella (Stamping Bella Stamps), Ink: Black, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Taken With teal, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip card stocks, Friends & Flowers SS kit (retired), Loves Me DP (retired)
Accessories: Flirty Ribbon (retired), Seaside Ribbon (retired), Chocolate Grosgrain, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen

3 comments:

  1. I love these little boxes- and the lovely ribbon you used to tie it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! What a fun gift to get.... and give!

    Hope you are enjoying the holidays! I bet with your kiddos you are!

    I just took a break from my baking to catch up and stop by! ;-)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What an amazing gift to receive!! Abslutely love it!!

    I hope you and yours have the most wonderful Christmas
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...